Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Camera

Here's a shot I've always wanted to get, our porch at night, it's just magical.  My new camera has a setting for shutter speed and I got a tripod with it so I'm finally able to start experimenting with shots like  this.

Another angle.

One of my first macro shots with the new camera.  I'll do a whole post on flowers and the garden soon.

I had to take a road trip for a meeting the other day and I took the camera along for some fun.  This was taken out the window, across the driver, and going at highway speeds.

And then I zoomed in and got this shot :)

We had to turn around for this one.  Well, actually for the sign that you'll see at the end of this post, but I got this shot out of it.  I think it's the best one I got that day.



Yep, totally worth turning around for.
Wish I had had a tripod with me for an HDR shot though, this one most definitely needed it.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

Nice shots indeed Chad. They capture the mood perfectly.

But who's building a house on your doorstep? Tell them to move over 10 feet....

Building in Bozeman said...

No doubt man, it's definitely close. We don't believe in side yards here, we don't want our property encroaching on all of the great national forest land around here :)

Sister Pam OP said...

Nice pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more life of Chad and Limei pictures, as well as those from Glacier, Beehive Basin, etc.
Love Ya, Mom