Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have a Roof!

I went skiing yesterday, got back thinking I would get some nice pics of the roof going up and they were already done!
I asked them to take one of the trusses down and put it back up again, but they just gave me a funny look.

They're almost to the point where they're going to have to decide what to do with that pesky garage beam.  Jesse changed his mind again today, and is going with the original design I came up with months ago :)

Here's an interior shot of the main living area with the vaulted ceiling.  Turning the vault line to the north was one of the changes I made to the original floorplan.  Hopefully it doesn't lead the chi straight out the back door.

3 comments:

Sister Pam OP said...

WOW! It is really looking like a house. Everyday there is something new.

Sister Pam OP said...

Pretty soon it will be siding time. What colors did you decide to go with?

Patrick said...

Wow! Only a few weeks ago they were digging the foundation, now the roof is on...

Pretty soon you'll be making the switch from watching others work to getting your own hands dirty :-)