Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow. Everywhere.

In my last post I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep the blog up with the builders, but Mother Nature gave me a hand.  Our building site is buried in about 6 inches of snow and it has been cold.  Really cold.  Almost as cold as where we moved from in North Dakota.  Apparently we got the foundation in just in time.  The backfill still needs to be packed, and the garage slab needs to be poured.  They've got an insulated tarp over the garage area now, and a ground heater (yes, they actually heat the ground when it gets too cold) just in case.  The weather is supposed to be warmed up a bit this week so I am hoping to see some action tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sister Pam OP said...

I'm glad you continue to get snow. It is definitely colder here than Bozeman. We will not get above zero today or tomorrow, not to mention wind chill. It is popcorn and movie time. Love, Mom